Cybercrime & Digital Abuse Services
WD E-ActionR8204 + vat.
- Compromised Website or Mailboxes,
- PoPIA Infringement,
- Victim of e-abuse or e-crime,
- Victim of personal information published online,
- Mitigating online trade mark or copyright infringements.
- Up to 4 hours of our teams time for preliminary assessments and ground work.
- Up to 2 additional hours for consult.
- Up to 2 hours of our Lawyer’s time for legal review and report on legal avenues available to be pursued.
- If applicable: an IP and trace attempt, an examination of web files and emails, an attempt to determine route entry and recommendations on recovery.
- Report on damages and recommendations and quotes for repair.
- Report of PoPIA breach to Regulator.
- Reporting e-crime to authorities.
WD Company e-PolicyR24770 + vat.
- That wish to have their E-Security and Online Status and Risks assessed.
- Seeking support with preparation and documents.
- That want to set up online and social media company policies.
- That wish to prepare a response plan for an e-attack.
- Wishing to train their staff in e-behavior. (Workshop)
- That need support in the implementation of company online policies.
- Up to 4 hours of our teams time for ground work.
- Up to 2 hours legal review by our Lawyer for report and recommendations.
- Up to 4 hours consult with an advance e-web professional for custom client specific needs and recommendations.
- Up to 4 hours workshopping with client staff.
- Preparing of written response plan for e-attack and updating staff and supplier agreements.